21 March 2010

Stella's Got Her Groove Back

Today is March 21, 2010.

I have, in the past, made decisions that seemed like the best choice at the time, but, in retrospect, not only did I make them for the wrong reasons, but I made the wrong choice.

I am glad I have my life back... I am glad I have myself back... and I am glad I have my horses back. I am really happy with my horses, my training situation, my friends- horse and otherwise, school, family, dogs... I think I have apologized to those I hurt in my self righteousness. It's not easy to realize you're wrong,

This is not a post of regret, but a post of gratitude for all those people who have helped me to reclaim my life, all the friends I have made, the new experiences I have enjoyed. Sometimes it takes almost losing yourself and what you believe in to understand how important things are.

So to everyone who has believed in me, been patient with me, been a friend to me during this time, and helped me along the way, THANK YOU.

No comments: