Venturo did not like his little purple beaded fly bonnet today... hehe... Maybe he didn't like the color? Or offended by the beads? Or maybe the fact that when he cantered, that it smacked him in the eye? My guess is that it was the last one. :)
It's day four of my spring break (five?) and I have YET to see Alice in Wonderland. Blah. I have not seen any of the movies on my TiVo, nor watched any mindless 90s sitcoms. Blah. Apparently they don't even show Boy Meets World reruns, and Netflix doesn't have them. Nor have I read any books that I wanted to. Haven't entered earmarks. Sorry, Dr. Kelly. I'll be a better squirrel after spring break is over.
Wait, I did watch Up In the Air (depressing! sorry to Dad who had to travel like that for business for all those years) and the first half hour of Milk. I also managed to watch C-SPAN for almost all of Sunday (break to ride Venturo) and go to the Federalist Society's riveting, action-packed forum on the Citizens United decision.
As you can probably tell, my spring break dreams involved mind numbing zoning out. Maybe I can make a schedule to make those dreams come true for the rest of the week.
23 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment