What I am listening to: Crazy
What I am reading: DPI
Last night, Evi got into the SALSA from dinner- let's just say I got to see it again... and again... and again...
I cleaned up around this house this morning (everyone can gasp and faint now, I'll wait)... then went to the barn... just rode Venturo today because Smiley got worked earlier in the week than Venturo. He was quite good today- baby steps, but again, good steps. I have been really pleased with him.
Smiley spent the afternoon in the turnout- he ripped part of his boot and his new "trick" is to pick up the whole leg by the ripped boot with his TEETH! He is so funny-
Not a lot to report today- Mom and Dad returned from LV. David got hurt in Germany (broke his collarbone), went ahead and rode in the 5 yo class anyway and did very respectably. He and Albert will be home Thursday (I think). I really hope he is not in too much pain and they have a safe trip home.
Signing off so I can get up early to turnout horses-
Good Night!
04 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment