What I am reading: It Seemed Important at the Time by Gloria Vanderbilt
What I am listening to: Something to Talk About
I went to Grandpa Roy's birthday party on Sunday- was fun to catch up with everyone and got the above mentioned book from Grandma (after I suggested AC's book to her). I also showed my pictures from Arkansas. It meant so much to me that Grandma, and then Carol/Susan/Donna were interested as well. Grandma and I sat down outside and I showed her the very special places we went and things we did.
I am still working on my reunion book, and I want that to be a commemorative of the fun we had and things we did... the reunion itself... but the Ozark book that I will be starting afterwards, I want it to be a book of what the Ozarks are LIKE and what our family is like. I want that book to be about the beauty of the Ozarks and the beauty of the people that I am privileged enough to call family.
Today, Dean, my horses' manipulator (like a chiro, but really not) came and worked on both of them. He has such a way of pinpointing things and then working them out of the horses... he is the only one I trust to do such work on my horses, especially since he is the only one that I have ever felt a difference in my horses afterwards.
I rode Smiley while Dean was there, before he got worked on, but I rode Venturo afterwards... he was so loose and felt "unlocked". He even did a few flying changes of exuberance, so he felt very much his "old self".
My car was serviced today- fixed the weird locking door, was nicely cleaned- an overall great job by the Mercedes dealership in TO.
Gotta grab a few winks and dig into the book- I promise, my blog posts will be more interesting. The only problem is that a lot of the interesting stuff I can't post because it's not for everyone's eyes!
07 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment