What I am reading: ?
What I am listening to: everything on the iPod
I have to make this quick... I really need to get to bed. Mom and I have spent the evening looking through old photo albums- what fun! Granny Ellen did a few scrapbooks of various trips she took, so that was great to see. What I really enjoyed was seeing the photos from HK and from our barn in HK... It was actually very nice- I really liked the size, layout, etc... as well as the photos from Arkansas through the ages (late 60s until mid 90s) and then comparing them to what everyone looked like two weeks ago.
Our little journey down memory lane gave me a swift kick to start on this scrapbooking project. I have found some sites on the web that detail what a beginning scrapbooker should have/do... I think mine will be far more simple than most, as I really want the pictures rather than the craft to be the center of the album. I think I will try to head over to Michael's or some other craft type store tomorrow evening and get started.
Both of the boys were great- I didn't really ride, just hopped on Venturo and walked him. They were filming SOMETHING in Hidden Valley today- what, I do not know, but there were film crews and semi trucks at the entrance to the ranch inside the gates. Venturo was totally cool with it though, and seemed to just peer over at the "intruders".
22 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment