What I am reading: Charles de Kunffy book-
What I am listening to: Something to Talk About- Sanjaya
I am knee deep in my scrapbooking project- I headed off to Michael's yesterday with a list from Savannah (barnmate and professional scrapbooker). A HUGE THANK YOU to Savannah-without her suggestions I would have been hopeless. I have to admit, I was still lost when I found their scrapbooking department. So many choices- what book to pick, what cardstock, what embellishments, which tools, etc etc... I made some fun choices and have done about nine pages of work so far. I think I will go back tomorrow after the barn so that I can get some different paper and embellishments for the second half of the book. I am not doing it chronologically right now, mostly randomly and by what I have good photos of. I am going to have to email a few family members to see if they got photos of certain events. I really need photos of:
people hanging around (chatting)- casual shots
opening ceremonies at the church
River Mkt/Clinton Library excursion
HOGPEN (could use ONE more)
Any/all Sunday activities
I am leaving Thursday morning for the Charles de Kunffy clinic. Hotel arrangements were finalized today- thanks to Thomas and his mom. Everything in the area was booked, but she found us a room at the Santa Maria Inn. I did both of the horses' manes today (really needed it too!). I will bathe both of them and pack tomorrow. I really need to unload all of my show stuff out of the trailer because I don't want to be hauling it up and down the coast. All the laundry for the event will be done tomorrow night.
I am also going to fetch my bike from Poppy's house- I really want to start using it for short trips around town (haha) to increase the amount of exercise I am doing- plus, it's just better for me and the environment.
The boys were good today- they got dewormed, which Venturo disliked, but took in stride, and Smiley abhorred.
I think I will sign off for tonight, but will post tomorrow.
25 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment