20 June 2007

Sleepy Day

What I am reading: Beach Road
What I am listening to: Call Me (Blondie)

I am just off my sleeping cycle, tired when I shouldn't be and awake when I should be sleeping...Had a good ride on Smiley- good WCW, but this sleeping this is throwing me off, especially mid day when I feel I should be sleeping. Ran out to the outlet malls to pick up some new Nikes, but didn't feel like shopping (tired)... did pick up some cute pants in the kids (!) section that I discovered while buying a few b-day presents for my niece's 2nd birthday.

Did something for the first time today- had dinner on the boat. Was a really nice evening- quiet, warm, with a light breeze. We had tacos out by the dam, floated around and ate, then took a cruise. I think I'll take a light sleep aid and head off to bed- :)

No comments: