What I'm Listening to: Pop! Goes my Heart (still!)
What I'm reading: Beach Road
Today was definitely a "tired" day-stayed up really late chatting with Mom after she got home, then got up to lots of drama. We leave a week from tomorrow and we are coordinating travel plans and hotel reservations- turns out my aunt from SF is on the same flight from Dallas to Little Rock...
Smiley was really good, it wasn't a bad ride nor a mind blowing one, but a good start to the week. Our new mirrors give me a complex- when you get really close I find they are a little distorted, but maybe it's just my riding. Venturo was very well behaved, always pushing buttons, but an absolute darling. Of course, everyday that I spend with the two of them is a blessing- and everyday that I get to ride them is even better... so you can't have that bad of a day when you have the two of them. David even compared a certain thing I do when I ride to something that Steffen/Shannon do, so in retrospect, it was a very good day. :)
Just a small rant- it is SO dry right now out here in California, starting to get hot during the day, and I don't know WHY someone would even CONSIDER smoking around barns. It is SO dangerous- especially with wood barns and all the hay and shavings around, not to mention that the smoke just isn't good for the horses.
I don't normally watch afternoon talk shows, but I had a short day at the barn and when I got home, I was in kind of an "eh" mood, so I watched Ellen... what a funny woman. It was a rerun with none other than Hugh Grant, so that wasn't too hard to choke down.
Also, please check out www.myaspca.org Sponsor an animal- become an "angel"-
I am going to eat some yummy dinner and go to bed early (ish)... make sure that I get some good sleep tonight.
19 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment