What I'm listening to: Something to Talk About by Sanjaya
What I'm reading: Beach Road
Just a really quick update, because I should be finishing up my packing. All trip plans are a 'go'. Ann and Poppy arrived tonight, we leave mid morning tomorrow. Depending on how crazy things are around here, I might dash over to the barn to see the boys one last time.
Packing is going well- so many things I WANT to take, but know that it will be way too hot to wear. I downloaded some more songs and ran to BN to grab The Kinks CD... Sanjaya problem has been solved, downloaded the song today. So, I have some new tunes to rock out to in the airport and a few books to plough through tomorrow. I am taking my own munchies for the plane because I don't trust airport food nor do I want to eat any fast food or junk food.
Had a fantastic ride on Smiley- great canter 1/2 passes and the trot lateral work was good as well. Venturo was looking for an excuse to spook today, but I caught him and otherwise he was excellent.
Dropped off a thousand baggies (it seemed, anyway) and long lists of instructions.
Have to dash- those toiletries aren't going to pack themselves-
Good night!
26 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment