:)
I am so excited. Now, I actually WILL miss class, but these last few weeks of craziness will not have me missing parts of it. I still have about a thousand earmarks to enter that should have already been done (oops). But my hope is that I can start blogging about my rides and horses and places I might go (let me give you a clue, it's probably going to be a big deal if I go to, say, Pasadena).
Venturo is doing really fantastically. Staying super relaxed and supple these days, and I can see improvements constantly in some form or another. He has changed *so* much in the last year, and all for the better. This consistent work with LJ style training has just completely done wonders for him.
Smiley had awesome changes today! We're getting ready to go to Ramona for the weekend with LJ and Sonnie and Rene and Royal (and Derick) to show 3-3 again. Excited to get in the ring again and to kick off the summer with a great show with some super people.
Memorial Day weekend: Look for LJ and Sonnie in the 4 yo class @ Flintridge. I'm not showing, but will be on hand all weekend to support TeamBanks.
Anything else new? Well, I cleaned my room today. It looked like an atomic bomb had exploded from me being gone and busy for so long. It's amazing what you can do when you're procrastinating (like writing this blog entry- imagine that!).
In other news, everywhere I go they are playing that song "Hey Soul Sister" by Train, and I cannot get enough it. Nor can I get enough of "Speed of Sound" by Coldplay.
No comments:
Post a Comment