22 April 2010

Is there a better time to update your blog than when you are procrastinating?

Unfortunately, I was unable to accomplish this last night while writing my papers for International Organizations and Gender and Politics. Instead of further procrastinating by doing things unrelated to the task at hand, I decided to do things that were tangentially related, such as watching Ze Frank's video on procrastinating and complaining ("collaborating") with fellow classmates about our unfinished papers. Here's a shout out to everyone that wallowed with me- wouldn't have been possible without ya!

Spent some quiet time with Venturo this morning (not sure if this was just because my eyes were glazed over and I happened to be in his stall, but I digress) and it's such a beautiful day! Planning to ride this afternoon, will save up all energy to accomplish this task and then collapse at home. Now that I have a week to procrastinate until my next paper is due, I'm going to do something absolutely worthless tonight, like watch Big Love, or Twilight... or, who am I kidding? I'll probably catch up on the Daily Show and facebook. I even procrastinate quality procrastination!!!

Sadly, the days of procrastination are waning. Soon, there will be a long expanse of time that is undefined. Let's review what's on tap until then.

Tomorrow:
Dress rehearsal for research competition

Next week:
Disarmament paper
San Jose Research Competition

Week of 5/3:
Gender paper on literature
Comprehensive economic research paper on Hong Kong's role in global economy
CI Research Competition
Thurs- support TeamBanks @ Fiesta show

Week of 5/10-
FINALS
Paper due on news for Dr. Grove

Of course, interspersed would be finishing all my readings for the semester, riding full time, and a trip to San Jose (going to be leaving my baby Venturo for the first time in several months). I'm riding Smiley the next two days, then most of next week. I think we might go to Ramona for a horse show the weekend after finals, but I don't know... entries due May 1.

What do you think? Should we stay or should we go?

1 comment:

Scott Frisch and Sean Kelly said...

You forgot entering data into Earmarker! ;)