07 April 2010

My favorite lines in songs... to get me inspired and going! Can anyone guess what songs? No cheating!


Does that make me crazy? Does that make me crazy? Does that make me crazy? Possibly.

Hey now, you're an all star, get your game on, go play.

There's only two types of people in the world. Ones that entertain and the ones that observe.

Do you love me (I can really move)... now that I can dance

I'll tell you once more before I get off the floor... Don't bring me down!

Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and I will try to fix you

There's a chance that we can make it so far, we start believing now that we can be who we are

You're the one I have decided, who's one of my kind... the way you move ain't fair you know... I'm so glad you have a one track mind like me, you gave my life direction, a game show love connection

Pay my respects to grace and virtue, give my condolences to good...they always did the best they could... and so long to devotion, you taught me everything I know

Let's get it started in here

Those kicks were fast as lightening, in fact it was a little bit frightening, but they fought with expert timing

Take a deep breath
No more time left
This is what I thought I wanted
Why am I afraid

This is what I want to be, Suddenly I see, why the hell it means so much to me

But just as I thought it was going alright, I found out I was wrong when I thought I was right, it's always the same, it's always a shame, that's all




No comments: