Here is my thought for the day. People do not fail to amaze me. Today has been split into two thoughts about this. On one hand, I feel very lucky to be surrounded by people that, to quote "Hey Soul Sister" (because all great thoughts come from songs or movies) are "one of my kind". Moreso than in recent time, I feel as though I have connected or reconnected with people that have the same values and thoughts when it comes to life and horses- in all aspects of my life (i.e. horses and school)... which is tremendously fun. They are people that are "one of your kind".
On the other hand, it never fails to stun me when someone you considered a close friend stabs you in the back. Normally, I don't make mention of bad situations on my blog or facebook or twitter- at least directly. I won't give this person the satisfaction of mentioning it directly, nor do I want to further propagate this twisted, heinous situation, but there is one way to royally infuriate me... and that is to do something like this. It makes me really, really sad. That's all I will say about it, but it's a punch in the stomach.
Class=awesome as always.
Today was Venturo's day off, so he got to go on the treadmill. Little scamp tried to stomp on some flies and shake his body whilst walking, which didn't bode well. Scary!
Meeting with the Earmarker Group today... getting ready for the San Jose CSU research competition at the end of April. We even got an "office" which is a somewhat glorified room in the library, but still cool :) Possible names (Undefined is so not hip):
The Q Club (If you have to ask...)Earmarkers AnonymousThe Cult that is Q (I feel like the library and school wouldn't be so hip on calling our group a cult)The Fishbowl
No comments:
Post a Comment