18 January 2010

Sick and School Tomorrow

Well, the new school year is off to a splendid start, LOL... I am sick... Sitting in bed at the present moment, where I have been for most of the final day of my winter vacation (yes, winter, not Christmas). It's actually been the most relaxing day of the entire six week respite. I caught up on Desperate Housewives- something I had been meaning to do, watched CNN (something I could do for days on end- I am such a news junkie), and did some reading (John Lennon's biography and Hot, Flat, and Crowded).

Anyhoo, reflections on my obsession with the news. I never realized what an abnormality that is- but I could have the news on (especially CNN- at least stateside) pretty much all of the time. I don't really watch tv shows as much as I watch the news. With the exception of three (two of which are seasonal- Big Love and Royal Pains- and the third being Desperate Housewives) I just don't have an interest... I mean, I have a few shows that I love, but... not many... LOL

No comments: