What I am reading: Funny in Farsi (also goes along with what we are studying in comparative gov, but really not the reason that I am reading it)
What I am listening to: Hey There Delilah, Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
Well, let me get this out of the way. I had another date with Alex on Thursday night. That's all I am saying (no, it was really good, I am just not discussing it, it's nobody's business).
I also got to see Smiley on Thursday night- he is doing REALLY well up there. No word on when he will come home and he has been WILD for whomever was handwalking him.
Venturo has been super... a little wild lately... He's going to get clipped soon, maybe Tuesday. Did I explain the clipping thing already for the non-horse people? Basically. horses grow longer coats in the winter... When you work them as hard as we do (or any sporthorse people do) in the winter, they still sweat quite a bit, can catch a chill when left to dry or take FOREVER to dry with the long coat... so we shave off all their fur and blanket them in heavy blankets.
School has been good... We have an anthro paper coming up and a sociology one due right after that. I think I am going to do the Soc paper on TCK (Third Culture Kids)- something about the effects of that. Not entirely sure yet-
I FINALLY got to sleep in this weekend, with Smiley being at Alamo and no early lessons or other things to do. I think this is the first time I have gotten to sleep in since... oh, since before Smiley got sick, and maybe a bit before that too, because I remember the weekends before that being crazy busy.
Today's weather was FANTASTIC!!! Coldish, rainy at times, overcast-- I woke up this morning and was so happy to see the drizzle. Sadly, I think it supposed to be sunny tomorrow. Oh well, better luck next week...
Well, I don't really have much more to say, I should get going on some sociology research (haha!)...
10 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like your style, the particular inescapable fact that your webpage is a little bit different tends to make it so useful, I get tired of discovering same-old-same-old almost all of the time. I have I just stumbled on this page by you Thank you.
Post a Comment