Just a quick note before class... did anyone see Sunday's episode of Desperate Housewives? IMHO, the BEST so far of the season. If you didn't see it (and you watch the show) you must download or watch on abc.com...
I did get some "stuff" back yesterday. Turns out studying does help... I got a 93/94% on the last sociology midterm, but got a 97.5 on this one... and since the class is curved with my grade being the highest, I got a 100%!!! Also got a 10/10 on my India paper.
Smiley is still at AP. I heard yesterday that there has been some improvement in the manure, so that is good, but I have a feeling we still have a long way to go. I THINK he might be getting special attention up there.... ;) Makes me feel a lot better about him being gone, but doesn't change the fact that I miss him and the barn feels empty without him.
Well, I've got to run to class, but will post another update tonight.
06 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment