Hello-
My computer is still not working, but I am in a study group (haha, or about to go in to one)... no word on Smiley but I know that no news is definatly good news, especially with how well he has been doing. I think Mom is going to go up with me tomorrow to see him.
My parents come home today from a week in Arkansas... they spent the first few days in Little Rock looking at investment property and then a few days in the Ozarks with our family there. I am SO jealous! It sounds like they had a great time and I wanted to go back in the fall. I think the house is reasonably (!) clean, but I have run out of interesting food to make and have, so Mom promised something delicious tonight.
David is gone right now, at a show in Woodside (northern California). He'll be back next week.
Today, I am going to go ride Venturo as well as another horse and then try to do some work on my speech. Did I tell you about my speech? I am giving an informative speech on Arkansas for my speaking class. I need visual aids, so I will be using some photos from my trip. If anyone knows of anything that I just "have to include" in my speech (interesting facts, places, etc) let me know. I am researching but it always helps to have an insider's perspective.
I gotta go- study group is starting. Comparative government midterm is next week... ;(
12 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope Smiley gets to come home Saturday!
Watch for a surprise delivery to you on Saturday -
Love, Gramma
Happy birthday!!! Have a great day!
Shannon
Post a Comment