11 October 2007

Birthday wishes

Hello all,
More time on the school computers. I drove up to see Smiley yesterday- he is doing REALLY WELL! VERY energetic, dragged me around the grazing area. I spent some time grooming him and feeding him apple slices and way too many peppermints. Can horses get cavities? I talked to one of the women who works there and she said that Dr. Erin (his vet) had limited them to giving him just three per day because his breath was too fresh!

I am listening to a new book on tape... the new book by John Grisham about an NFL player who gets a job in Italy... pretty fun to listen to and interesting. I'll let you know how it goes.

I just CRASHED last night, had to wake up early to come type an outline for speech on the computers here because my computer is BROKEN (still!).

Really quick, if you want to leave a comment but don't want the hassle of setting up a google acct: Click the Comment under this post, then select "Anonymous" instead of your Google/Blogger ID. I have made it so that no one has to become a member to make a comment as I know what a hassle that is for most-

My birthday is Monday, I want to do something with the family, not sure what yet. Maybe on Sunday. Gift wise, I'd really love new show boots, maybe a POH belt to match one of the browbands from the horses. I already told Mom about a book on rehabbing horses that I saw.

Of course, the best gift is that Smiley is alive and well. I already got that one, and it's irreplaceable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog! It makes me feel in touch with you, to know what you are doing and involved in.
Keep up the good work!
Love and kisses, Gramma