What I am listening to: Blondie
We brought home the trailer tonight, hitched it up and loaded everything I might possibly need for the show or if we should become detached from Earth for a few years with horses. I am almost done packing my trunks, should be totally done by early tomorrow morning (which will be here before I know it if I don't make this quick) once the laundry is done. I cleaned the blue trunk inside and out (outside was GROSS from being at the barn)-
I'm actually travelling pretty light this trip- hardly any coolers! Normally, I take my Baker, the Cornerstone, blue with the black trim, light wool brown with light blue trim, big black- plus two sheets for nights. I'm only taking the Baker this time (why, not so sure, since it's about 8 million degrees out)... and I will admit I have a SERIOUS cooler addition.
Trailer is clean and has new shavings inside, all show stuff is set to go...
Had two REALLY FANTASTIC rides today- Smiley is just so OUT OF THIS WORLD, so fantastic... Venturo is just AMAZING- I hate to use all these adjectives, but they are so special and wonderful that I can't help it. I am so lucky to have such "genius" horses.
I'm going to hit the sack. Dean did a follow up today on me, it felt really good all day long, but I think I may have done a little too much heavy lifting (post manipulation) and my back is a little sore tonight.
ALSO, I will be keeping everyone "updated" with show news this week- whenever I have time. I will have my results and will try to have as much as the rest of David's group and my other friends as possible (that I know directly- I'm not going to stalk people on the scoreboards to find scores).
21 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment