02 August 2007

Chillin'

What I am listening to: Lost in This Moment
What I am reading: DPI by CdK

I had a blast staying up late with Betty (my aunt) last night- we dug into the old albums and had fun looking at photos from the early 70s up until last month. I ran into some pictures from our house in Hong Kong, which made me very homesick... and pictures of our farm in Seattle, which was so darling... pictures of Crestline Farm and all the babies.... pictures with Jeanne and Hayley, with Bombay, Wess, etc.

Betty made a great breakfast and I headed off to the barn (they went to Poppy's house)... Had a great ride on Smiley and a very good one on Venturo.

Just chillin' tonight- watching some TV, reading a bit. I am going to go downstairs and rewatch the clinic videos now...

No comments: