What I am reading: Dressage Principles Illuminated
What I am listening to: Lost in this Moment
I had an exceptional ride on Smiley today. I watched part of the clinic video (day 2) before I left and really tried, during the warmup and ride, to focus on the principles that Charles enforced during the clinic. The warmup was different, but no less (perhaps more) effective and really got Smiley under himself. The entire ride was very crisp, and I felt that the straightening exercises that we worked on this past weekend (and I used today) have really helped Smiley. They were things that I would have thought would have either not worked at all or been a detriment, but now that I understand why they work (and how I was restricting this straightness), they have been very good.
I didn't ride Venturo today because today was his second day off after the clinic.
I ran by Michael's Crafts today to get some more paper- I want to finish up this first scrapbook (the reunion) in the next day or so. I am going to have to pick up some pens and sticker letters. but things are coming together. I am about 13 pages in (seven to go)... but I have the theme for each of the seven done and am trying to collect some more "hanging out" photos from the family.
Betty is arriving tomorrow and will likely spend the night.
I've got to hit the sack... Good night.
31 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Both are exciting, well endorsed and financed enough to make a great showing on Election Day. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry ooutlet online[/url] But, it's critical for you to know that while you can certainly build a business by approaching your friends and family, you can dramatically increase your chances of success by combining your offline efforts with generating leads online. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose chilliwack[/url] Afyzfgwni
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora Sale[/url] Ixfytwtns [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose canada[/url] fgtxsmjss
Post a Comment