I am going to have to write this REALLY quickly. We are leaving to go to the River Mkt and Clinton Library in a few minutes. Mom and Ann are still lolligagging around, Cary and I and the kids are off in our Jeep.
Yesterday was TOO MUCH FUN! We sat out on our shared hallway/balcony in our motel and chatted all morning. We got over to Katie's around 12 and she warned us that NO ONE should be buying food as she had so much... and did we have a lunch. Pasta with meatballs and a delicious grape salad (that's what I had, anyway)- and then we ate cake all day. There are so many cakes around that everyone has brought, it's become like a game. Ronnie, Katie's brother, brought one that smelled sooooo amazing, but we weren't allowed to touch it until late nite.
People arrived throughout the day- the whole california cousins contingent was there (minus those still in CA) as well as people from NJ, Maryland, SC, LA, etc- hope I didn't leave anyone out.
Around 4:30 we went back over to the hotel to get our clothes changed- I switched into a jean skirt and pink shirt. We followed each other over to the church, where we had our picture taken- MORE LATER
30 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment