What I'm listening to: Pop! Goes my Heart from Music and Lyrics
What I'm reading: James Patterson- Women's Murder Club (5th Horseman)
Just testing out the waters here, to see how I like this blogging thing. I needed a bit of a push over the edge from friends and family (thanks grandma!) to get me to start this blog, but it's something I've wanted to do. I named it "Smiley and Venturo's Blog" because Smiley and Venturo are my two horses... dressage horses... I ride dressage, show here in California.
My "big trip" of the summer is in 10 days- have to leave the boys for the longest time in a long time. We are going back to Arkansas for a family reunion- the first five days with one side in Little Rock, and the next five with the other side in the Ozarks. I am super excited about the trip- it's my first one back since '99... and I know everyone has changed a lot, but I am so thrilled to be seeing all of them once again.
Today- went to the barn- groomed and made sure the boys got out. Read a ton, went for a boat cruise. Celebrated Father's Day this am with gifts and waffles-
Let's see how this goes... ready, set, publish!
17 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are off to a good start! And thanks for the by-line. Gram loves you -
Post a Comment