25 March 2010

Wow... that book...

I've never really been into flags of any kind, cause flags can bring people together, but they always bring people together against other people, and I don't really consider myself to be a patriot in the sense that I say, 'okay, this is my nation,' I consider myself to be a child of this whole planet. -Michael Franti


Sitting here with my two dogs (laying on top of each other, next to me), watching "The Marriage Ref" which appears to be yet another useless bit of television that is intriguing. Hmmm... The cat just peed in the toilet- like Meet the Parents! Evi and Buddy, by the way, always come to sit with me at night. I think this is because they know they sleep in my room and so it's sort of a getting ready for bed ritual.

Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm actually doing some pleasure reading! It's so exciting! I cracked into James Patterson's 8th Confession. Next on my reading list is "Wingnuts"... and when I went to Amazon to check it out, it suggested "The Big Short" and "Idiot America"... wheeeeee! Maybe I can get at least one of these in CD format! Gotta find something to listen to besides music... and 1150 AM Progressive talk gives way to sports programming after like 5 pm or something.

Quote of the now (after a great medium canter from my trainer):
Wow, that book really works. I should read the next chapter.


It's almost 11, I'd better hit the sack.

No comments: