What I am listening to: The Sweet Escape
What I am reading: CdK, Evanovich, TEXTBOOKS!!!
This is the longest time that I have EVER gone without blogging. This week has been the longest week of my life, I just could not WAIT for sociology to be OVER today so I could come home... and sleep. Now, those of you that know me, know that I ABHOR sleeping during the day... but I took a teeny, tiny little nap this afternoon. What happened was that I procrastinated early this week with my essay for polisci, anthro test, speech writing, reading for all of my classes... and then it was all due yesterday or today... so the first half of the week was GREAT, but I was panicked the second half. Got to get better about that-
Now, to those of you who will be talking to my mom before Sunday... SHHHHH!!!! I have wrapped her gifts tonight and am looking online for an amazing cake recipe (Martha Stewart, obviously).
That's all the news that I want to disclose ;)... David is gone through Monday, still waiting to hear how he did today.
14 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment